Attendees of this Saturday's AMC Playoff Game between the New England Patriots and the Indianapolis Colts will have the option of taking the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's special "Football Train" service, according to the MBTA website.
The service, which will run from South Station in Boston and from TF Green Airport in Warwick, Rhode Island, is for all Patriots' home games, with a round-trip fare of $15.
Tickets may be purchased in advance, using the mTicketing app or at the MBCR windows at South Station, Back Bay Station, North Station and at Dedham Corporate Center Station.
Regular commuter rail tickets and passes cannot be used to ride the trains for the game.
Riders should remember not to leave personal items on the trains during the game.
Schedules for the Football Trains are displayed below:
- Dep: South Station - 5:50 p.m.
- Dep: Back Bay - 5:55 p.m.
- Dep: Dedham Corp - 6:15 p.m.
- Arr: Foxboro - 7:00 p.m.
- Dep: TF Green Airport - 5:25 p.m.
- Dep: Providence - 5:55 p.m.
- Dep: South Attleboro - 6:05 p.m.
- Dep: Attleboro - 6:15 p.m.
- Dep: Mansfield - 6:25 p.m.
- Arr: Foxboro - 7 p.m.
Trains will depart from Gillette Stadium 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game.