Jobs from indeed.com.
Description- The full-time hire will manage all functions and staff of a Tier I branch. He or she is accountable for maximizing branch revenues, sales, customer satisfaction, branch staffing and minimizing operating losses. The manager will deploy resources to optimize individual and team performance. He or she is responsible for branch compliance with bank policies, procedures and operational integrity. The manager prioritizes, manages and communicates promotional campaigns and product initiatives. He or she will conduct cold calls on prospective small business customers, maintain and develop relationships with existing small business customers, create and manage branch business plans, represent the bank in local community organizations, conduct performance reviews for staff, coach and train staff as needed and report to the regional manager.
High school degree or equivalent required
Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred
Four years sales management experience
Proven ability to manage franchise profit and loss objectives
Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLRS
Location- Raymour & Flanigan
Description- As a delivery team associate you will be responsible for delivering furniture to our customer's homes and, therefore, have direct customer contact. Our delivery teams are the final link to the sales experience for the customers. It takes a special individual to exceed the customer's expectations by delivering not only their furniture but a great experience that completes their purchase. To be considered for a driving position on our winning team, you will be required to have and maintain a clean DMV record, as well as pass a DOT physical.
Two years delivery experience.
Customer service skills.
Work safely in a customer-focused, fast-paced environment.
Must be able to work weekend and evenings.
Must be comfortable reading maps and operating GPS units.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Location- Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk
Description- Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
* Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters
* Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage
* Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
* Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards
* Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing and painting
* Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs
* Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
* Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Qualifications- Must be able to do heavy lifting
Location- Swansea Wood School
Description- The Swansea Wood School is seeking a candidate for a 12 month special education teaching position. A competitive salary will be offered along with a comprehensive benefit package including tuition reimbursement. Send resume and cover letter to: Justice Resource Institute, Attn: Education Director, 789 Stevens Rd., Swansea, MA 02777 or email resume to: email@example.com.
At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
Must be familiar with IEP development and have knowledge of curriculum frameworks
Must be special education, math or science certified
Master degree preferred
Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
Location- Orange Leaf, Swansea
• Advancement opportunities to include general manager of various locations
• Recruit, hire and train new employees
• Oversee daily store operations
• Marketing to include social media
• Inventory control
• Customer service
• Community involvementSend resume with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.